Day 01: Airport – Negombo
- Arrival and Transfer to a hotel in Negombo.
- In the evening, spend some time relaxing in the Brown’s beach.
Day 02: Negombo-Dambulla
- Visit the Cave Temple in Dambulla which is one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- In the evening, climb the Rock Fortress of Sigiriya which is designated as the 8th wonder of the world by the UNESCO.
- Stay overnight at Sigiriya.
Day 03: Dambulla-Polonnaruwa
- Sightseeing in Polonnaruwa, which is the second most ancient of Sri Lanka’s kingdoms, it is declared as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Overnight Stay at Polonnaruwa.
- Relax with an ayurvedic spa treatment/ enjoy an elephant safari at Minneriya National Park.
- Overnight, Stay at Habarana.
Day 05: Habarana-Kandy
- Visit the Spice garden to see spices growing in their natural habitat en route.
- Visit the Temple of Tooth and late in the evening witness a cultural Kandy dance performance.
- Visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage en route.
- In the evening, Tour around the city of Colombo including visits to the residential, commercial and bazaar areas.
Day 07: Proceed to the Airport for Departure
View Sri Lanka Map
View Your Tour Plan